· Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Notifying Sureties of a Contractor's Default
· Does Your Dog Bite? Risks of Adopting a Project from the Pound
· Edifice Flex: A/E Liability for Cost Estimating
· Electronically Signing Drawings: Seal, Signature, and Protection
· Employment Practices Liability Insurance: Right for Your Firm?
· Expunge Bob, Brown Pants: Defending Claims without Your Star Witness
· Fiduciary Liabilities Lurking in Your Retirement Plan
· Flukes of Hazard: OSHA and Design Professionals
· For Better or For Worse: Betterment Limits Responsibility for Damages
· Fungus Shui: The Balance of Design, Construction and Maintenance
· The Hard Market - When will it End?
· How Bad Will It Hurt? Protecting Your Business from the Unexpected
· Liability Shopping: Liability Arising from the Shop Drawing and Submittal Process
· Moonlighting Risks: Outside In
· The "Mything Link" to Better Contracts
· Playing with Fire: Expert Witness Liability
· Pray, Liens, and Scream: Using Mechanics Lien Rights Wisely
· Privity of Headache: Contracting among the Design Team
· QC/QA: Turning a Potential Problem into an Opportunity
· Retention Deficit & Disorder: The Riddle in Document Retention Policies
· Sovereign Succotash: Your Public Client May Be Immune from Suit - Are You?
· To Copyright or Not to Copyright? That is the Question
· Waiving Goodbye to Subrogation Claims